Autism is a disorder of neural development and affects approximately 1 out of every 150 children born is diagnosed with autism that appears in the first 3 years of life mainly characterized by impaired social interaction and communication and by restricted and repetitive behavior. Autism affects information processing in the brain by altering how nerve cells & their synapses connect and organize. There is no fix reason for autism but it may occur due to environmental, immunological and neurological factors. Autism Diagnosed Children Suffer From Two Major Conditions:-
– Hypo- perfusion: – Hypo perfusion may contribute to functional defects not only by inducing hypoxia (an oxygen deficit that prevents normal brain function) but also by allowing for abnormal metabolite or neurotransmitter accumulation which affect neuron development. That’s why brain does not function normally.
– Immune dysregulation (Immune inflammation): – Autistic children often have continually suppressed immune systems and chronic inflammation (brain becomes inflamed). Immune dysregulation is very apparent in gastrointestinal system. Brain inflammation also create problem for neuron formation.
STEM CELL SUPPLEMENT/THERAPY FOR AUTISM DISORDER
Currently the treatment for autism can be divided into behavioral, nutritional and medical approaches but they don’t have any major benefits. Stem cells supplement in the combination of proper rehabilitation can increase improvement for autism patient. As we already cleared that Stem cell supplement works same as stem cell therapy in case of Autism disorder treatment. Stem cell provides multiple mechanisms including neuroprotection, immunomodulation and neuroregeneration in autism patients. Otherwise patients require 1-2 tabloid to achieve good stem cell dose in our body because stem cell supplement work similar to stem cell therapy.
Stem Cell Treatment which can be given via multiple injection in the selective hospitals/clinics at very huge cost (10,000-25,000 USD) but stem cell supplement which can be shipped in secure packages and delivered right to your home at very affordable price than stem cell transplantation.
STEM CELL SUPPLEMENT:-
Basically we have two types of stem cell supplements which work equally as stem cell therapy. Get more detail on our all two types of stem cell supplement in detail:-
1 – Sheep Placenta derived Tabloids: – Placenta derived stem cell supplement which has been made first time in Switzerland and manufactured under the FDA approved and cGMP registered Pharmaceutical Facility here in the United States which obtains trust with maximum quality, safety and consistency. This is the only Stem Cell Supplement product in world which is made by sheep stem cells (tabloid form) through Dry Freezing Technology (patented method). Sheep placenta tabloid delivers stem cells at good amount which remain biologically active (using a proven technique for gently conserving biological substances) without damaging the effectiveness of their valuable bioactive matter and it can be shipped in secure packages and delivered right to your home. Being enteric coated this softgel tabloids dissolve in the small intestine whereby the stem cells and other active ingredients are fully absorbed by the body. To get better results and benefits of this supplement, we prescribe to take 1 – 3 softgel tabloids in one day.
2 – Stem Cell Worx: – Another supplement “Stem Cell Worx” (Intaoral spray) is natural dietary health supplement which contain some natural ingredient (Bovine Colostrum, Trans Resveratrol & Fucoidan) which is helpful to increase the circulation of stem cells in the body for an extended period of time and help to make your body healthy and disease free for a long time. This supplement activates your own adult stem cells naturally and provides robust immunity and stimulates your body’s natural repair system.
Rehabilitation is the part of stem cell therapy. Autism patient should have some kind of rehabilitation to help maximize their potential and to help teach techniques which make everyday life easier. Rehabilitation including physiotherapy provides enhanced environment to make stem cell more functional by helping the cell migrating and proliferation fast. Rehabilitation-including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and cognitive retraining-may help reduce these autism disabilities.
KEY POINTS :-
- Physical therapy may improve your ability to perform daily activities and make you feel better.
- Occupational therapy may help you perform daily activities more easily-especially those involving your hands and arms, such as grooming, dressing, and eating. Assistive devices may be used to help you perform daily tasks.
- Speech therapy may improve your communication skills if autism symptoms are making speaking difficult.
- Cognitive retraining may help improve cognitive impairment caused by autism