MOTOR NEURON DISEASE
The motor neuron diseases (MNDs) are a group of progressive neurological disorders that destroy nerve cells. Normally messages from nerve cells in the brain (called upper motor neurons) are transmitted to nerve cells in the brain stem and spinal cord (called lower motor neurons) and from them to particular muscles that selectively affect motor neurons, the cells that control voluntary muscle activity including speaking, walking, breathing, swallowing and general movement of the body.
DIFFERENT FORMS OF MOTOR NEURON DISEASES (MND)
1. ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) also called Lou Gehrig’s which affects both upper and lower motor neurons. ALS is the most common form and accounts for approx. 60% to 70% of all cases.
2. PBP (progressive bulbar palsy) which affects the lower motor neurons of the brain stem, causing slurred speech and difficulty chewing and swallowing. PBP accounts for about 20% of all cases
3. PMA (progressive muscular atrophy) which affects only lower motor neurons in the spinal cord. PMA accounts for the remaining 10% of cases.
4. PLS (primary lateral sclerosis) which affects only lower motor neurons. PLS is a very rare form of MND. PLS, unlike the other forms is not fatal. In some very rare cases, patients with PLS eventually have ALS
STEM CELL SUPPLEMENT/TREATMENT FOR MOTOR NEURON DISEASES
There is no standard treatment for the MNDs. The drug “Riluzole” and some others are thought to extend the lifespan of an ALS patient by only a few months. There are less effective medications to slow the progression of Motor neuron diseases that’s why patients with MNDs cannot be medically cured. Stem cell is the only option which has some improvements in MNDs patients. Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have the property to differentiate into damaged neuron and regenerate damaged neuron. Treatment with mesenchymal stem cells provides multiple mechanisms including neuroprotection, immunomodulation and neuroregeneration in MND patients after intrathecally/intravenously transplantation. Total 2-3 tabloids require in one day to achieve proper stem cell dose in our body. Otherwise patients require 1-2 tabloids to achieve good stem cell dose in our body because stem cell supplement work similar to stem cell therapy.
Stem Cell Treatment which can be given via multiple injection in the selective hospitals/clinics at very huge cost (10,000-25,000 USD) but stem cell supplement which can be shipped in secure packages and delivered right to your home at very affordable price than stem cell transplantation.
STEM CELL SUPPLEMENT:-
Basically we have two types of stem cell supplements which work equally as stem cell therapy. Get more detail on our all two types of stem cell supplement in detail:-
1 – Sheep Placenta derived Tabloids: – Placenta derived stem cell supplement which has been made first time in Switzerland and manufactured under the FDA approved and cGMP registered Pharmaceutical Facility here in the United States which obtains trust with maximum quality, safety and consistency. This is the only Stem Cell Supplement product in world which is made by sheep stem cells (tabloid form) through Dry Freezing Technology (patented method). Sheep placenta tabloid delivers stem cells at good amount which remain biologically active (using a proven technique for gently conserving biological substances) without damaging the effectiveness of their valuable bioactive matter and it can be shipped in secure packages and delivered right to your home. Being enteric coated this softgel tabloids dissolve in the small intestine whereby the stem cells and other active ingredients are fully absorbed by the body. To get better results and benefits of this supplement, we prescribe to take 1 – 3 softgel tabloids in one day.
2 – Stem Cell Worx: – Another supplement “Stem Cell Worx” (Intaoral spray) is natural dietary health supplement which contain some natural ingredient (Bovine Colostrum, Trans Resveratrol & Fucoidan) which is helpful to increase the circulation of stem cells in the body for an extended period of time and help to make your body healthy and disease free for a long time. This supplement activates your own adult stem cells naturally and provides robust immunity and stimulates your body’s natural repair system.
MOTOR NEURON DISEASES (MND) REHABILITATION:-
Rehabilitation is the part of stem cell therapy. MND affected patients should have some kind of rehabilitation included therapy to help maximize their potential and to help teach techniques which make everyday life easier. Rehabilitation included physical therapy provides enhanced environment to make stem cell more functional by helping the cell migrating and proliferation fast.
Rehabilitation-including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and cognitive retraining-may help reduce these MNDs disabilities.
1. Physical therapy may improve your ability to perform daily activities and make you feel better.
2. Occupational therapy may help you perform daily activities more easily-especially those involving your hands and arms, such as grooming, dressing, and eating. Assistive devices may be used to help you perform daily tasks.
3. Speech therapy may improve your communication skills if MNDs symptoms are making speaking difficult.
4. Cognitive retraining may help improve cognitive impairment caused by MNDs
If you have further any queries related to stem cell supplement/therapy for “Kidney Failure” then contact us without any hesitation on our contact numbers:- +91-9650-988899/699988